What happens when my team leaves a league February 3, 2017
If a team decides to leave a league the following will occur
- The spot once occupied by the team will be replaced with a placeholder team.
- The placeholder team will be empty and will just be there so remaining league members will not be affected and can continue with day to day management
- The team may apply to join a different league
- A team can only be part of one league at one time. Once they have made the decision to leave the league, they can join a new one or create one of their own.
- The league administrator(s) will be able to see that the team has left
- The administrator may contact the team manager and try and negotiate the team to come back but this is the team's decision
Leaving a league is not the best alternative but if it occurs, we have made it easy and painless to do.