What is a team? November 6, 2016
A team is the terminology we have chosen to represent grouping of users into a large cohesive unit (A group). Typically, the users within the team will have particular activities in common such as a game or recital.
Teams are the first of the three major interaction groups as they act on behalf of its members to interact with the other two interaction groups (Facilities and Clubs).
The advantages of becoming a team member are:
1. Team managers create interactions on behalf of team members
2. Teams can interact with other teams
3. Players within a team can interact with one another
4. Team managers can keep detailed records of interactions such as recording and tracking tasks
5. Teams can interact with other