By accessing the web site at WWW.SQUADSET.COM ("SQUADSET"), you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable
laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms,
you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Any claim relating to SQUADSET shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Alberta, Canada without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages,
losses, and expenses of any kind related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or
direct users’ actions and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether
online or offline, of any user of SQUADSET.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Under the Age of Majority
SQUADSET is designed for individuals who are or above the age of majority in their respective residential jurisdiction. If there is no age of majority within the user's resident jurisdiction,
the age of majority will be deemed to be that of the governing laws of the Province of Alberta. If an individual is below the age of majority, they may register but may only do so with the
express permission of their parents or guardian. If an individual is 13 or younger, the individual is not allows to register and/or use website and it's features. If a user is deemed to be under
the age restriction of 13, the user account will be permanently deleted.
Mobile and Other Devices
Please be aware that your carrier’s normal rates and fees, such as text messaging and data charges, will still apply. We will not be responsible for these fees.
Registration and Security
Here are some commitments you make to us relating to maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your Portal.
We do our best to keep the SQUADSET safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep it safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not upload unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam).
- You will not upload content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access a Portal belonging to someone else.
- You will not use SQUADSET to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of SQUADSET, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
- This Statement is an agreement between you and FSU MEDIA.
- The most current revision of this Statement will always take precedence over the earlier revisions.
- If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
- Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
- All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
- This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
- You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing SQUADSET.
You agree that SQUADSET, in its sole discretion, may suspend or terminate your account (or any part thereof) or use of a SQUADSET Site or Services, and
remove and discard any visitor content within the Service at its convenience, or for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if
SQUADSET believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the Terms and Conditions of Use.
If you have any problems or questions regarding the Terms and Conditions of Use, please contact us.