How do I add my activities to my favorite calendar app?
Many people use third party calendar apps such as outlook, google calendar, iCalendar, and more. The utility of bringing all your activities into one place is a theme that we are trying to create. However, we are unable to completely integrate everything as we are still int Beta.
Therefore, we created a help tool that will allow you to import your activities from SquadSet into your favorite calendar app.
How do you do this?
- Open the menu in the top right-hand corner by clicking your greeting and/or the downward arrow
- Select Control Center
- Select Preferences from the menu
- Ensure that Public Activity Schedule is toggled on
- This is going to create a front end link that you can use to copy into your preferred application. Unfortunately, for these to work well together, the link needs to be public as such the information is published publically(Meaning someone can find this information). However, each link is unique to each individual and the data contained within the link is encrypted.
- If you are concerned with your privacy then it is suggested not to use this feature
- Click save
- You will be brought back to the Control Center upon save
- Within the menu select Calendar
- Either copy the link or select the link to download the calendar
- Open your favorite calendar app and add the link into the appropriate spot.
- Follow the steps provided by the third party calendar app.
Popular Calendar App How Tos