How do I resolve a contested result?
Games have results or scores. Sometimes these scores are entered incorrectly or there is a perceived difference between what two opponents believe. In these cases, a issue can be raised by contesting the result.
Once the result is contested, it is up to the two squads and potentially the league managers to resolve the result.
To resolve a contested result, you must be a squad manager.
If you are a squad manager, then follow these steps:
- Navigate to the activities section of your squad
- Find the appropriate activity
- Click the resolve button.
- You will be directed to a discussion board where you can propose a result and explain it. Within the resolution page, you may also accept a proposed score by the opponent.
- Once the Accept buttons is clicked the score will be resolved