How to report an error or bug?
Bugs are yucky!
Unfortunately, they always seem to be lingering around and causing all types of confusion and heartache.
An error has been spotted or you are receiving strange message, what should I do?
- Take a screenshot of the error
- In the top right hand corner, click your name with the arrow point downwards. A drop-down menu will appear
- Within the menu, select Report a Bug
- A popup will appear on your browser titled “Raise a bug“
- Within the popup please provide us with the details of the error
- Include your screenshot within the Attached Files
- Include your email address in case we need to contact you for more information
- Ensure that the data about your current environment is checked (red box). This will help us with tracking down the error and replicating it so we can attack it faster.
- Click Submit
The popup will disappear and we will be notified of the error. We will look into it and potentially contact you as soon as possible